Imagine dry cutting with ease and precision. No tiny sections, no pull, no drag, no elbow or shoulder pain. This shear will transform the way you work. Powerful sword blades cut effortlessly through large sections of hair, making it the ideal tool for dry cutting and condensed cutting techniques. Meanwhile, the ergonomic handle protects you from injury by keeping your elbow in a safe downward position. Create exceptional styles with our Signature Series 7" Dry Cutting Shear.
- Blade length from tip to pivot point: 3.5”
- Weight: 2.75oz
- Sword blade design and balanced weight is excellent for deep point cutting and layering techniques and condensed cutting.
- Hand honed from 100% Japanese Molybednum Alloy for strength and durability
- Handcrafted convex blades start out sharper and hold their edge longer vs. machine beveled blades
- Crane handle design keeps your elbow in a downward position vs. opposing grip shears that force the elbow into a raised and stressful position
- Unique leaf spring tension system expands tension across the length of the blades instead of only at the pivot
- Polymer lining in the pivot point eliminates metal on metal grinding
- Can be used on wet or dry hair